Technique made by Siemens and our know-how will bring your injection moulding machines up to date. In many cases it is no longer possible to maintain older injection moulding machines and to make them work trouble-free because the control hardware is no longer available. To make successful use of your machines in the future, HPM Hemscheidt Service as Siemens System Partner and long-term specialist in building injection moulding machines offers the opportunity of retrofitting older injection moulding machines of the types KuASY, Hemscheidt, Rico or others, to today’s level of control technology with the help of Siemens S7 control Siject 16. The following advantages for further utilisation result from upgrading your machines in the field of machine control:
- High degree of reliability because of today’s level of control technology
- Spare parts supply for at least 10 years
- Control level adapted to machine hydraulics
- All other functions remain and are expanded by many opportunities corresponding to the state of technical development today – data filing, printer connection, freely programmable core pullers, air programmes etc..
- More variants can be retrofitted (mould nozzles, handling interface etc.), special solutions as required by the special application case are possible.
- Optional: Remote maintenance
- 1 year guarantee for control hardware